Crawford Grandfather Clock by Ty Pennington for Howard Miller.
- Worn Black finish on select hardwoods materials and veneers with distressing, and accented with Saratoga Cherry patterned back panel.
- Nickel finished escutcheon plate and drawer pull.
- This flat-top floor clock features a decorative molding in the pediment that continues in the base. A drawer is provided in the base for storage. Simple yet elegant columns frame the door and drawer front. Turned legs at the base complete the design.
- The white dial features applied brushed nickel Arabic numerals, and brushed nickel hands and bezel.
- The angular frames of the door and drawer front make this case unique. The door features a grille that frames the dial and has plain glass. Removable, grill topside panels offer easy access to the movement. Matching grille panels carry through in the lower sides.
- Brushed nickel-finished weight shells and grid pendulum.
- The dial is illuminated, while the pendulum and weight shells are accentuated by the glow from the lamp.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Locking door for added security.
- Free nickel Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with nickel-finished capsule is included.
- Made in the USA.
Width: 28.50" (72 cm) x Height: 86.00" (218 cm) x Depth: 16.25" (41 cm)