Majestic II Cherry Grandfather Clock by Howard Miller.
- This large curio grandfather floor clock from the Broadmour Collection features an arched pediment which showcases bookmatched, rare olive ash burl overlays.
- A special cast dial offers elaborate corner spandrels and center disk with an astrological, blue moon phase. The special cast grandfather clock design continues on the brass weights and pendulum.
- Crystal-cut grooved glass is prominent on the lower locking door and sides. More crystal-cut glass can be seen on the escapement panels.
- A total of six glass shelves are offered for presenting your collectibles — three adjustable shelves run across the entire width of the cabinet, 5-1/2″ behind the moving pendulum.
- Cable-driven Howard miller grandfather clock with triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller for your grandfather clock.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Glass shelves can be adjusted to any level within your curio cabinet.
- Glass mirrored back beautifully showcases your collectibles.
- Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety.
Something different, something unique. Only at Gallery Furniture.
For pricing and product inquiry, contact one of our showrooms at the Contact Us link above. We price match all of our products, so you will guaranteed get quoted the lowest price in Central Florida.